Euclid Media Group is seeking a Digital Services Manager with experience in advertising, email, and content management operations. This unique position will be instrumental in managing and executing both corporate-level and market-level projects across editorial, revenue, and marketing & research initiatives. The ideal candidate has an analytical and creative mind, can see both detail and big picture implications, and is eager to expand their digital knowledge.
The Digital Services Manager will be involved in multiple business channels including (but not limited to):
- Ad operations: revenue and inventory analysis, ad server architecture, targeting and creative troubleshooting, some limited trafficking responsibilities
- Programmatic operations: revenue and inventory analysis, partner architecture, revenue optimization, discrepancy troubleshooting
- Email marketing: database management, A/B testing, subscriber engagement and incentive campaigns
- Content management: database management, content migration projects, SEO monitoring, content categorization, testing and optimizations
- Audience development: acquisition and traffic analysis, content reporting, monitoring of trends and real time data
- Vendor and platform management
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Google Ad Manager (or other ad server), including ad trafficking, campaign optimization, creative troubleshooting, creative templates, tagging and inventory, and advanced reporting.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Content Management Systems, including database management, troubleshooting, taxonomy, and HTML.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with programmatic vendors.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with email marketing and automation.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel/Office Suite, Google Sheets, and Google Data Studio.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent and independent time-management skills
Euclid Media Group, LLC is the parent company to media properties in eight U.S. markets including Detroit, St. Louis, Orlando, Tampa, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Antonio, and Louisville. Collectively EMG reaches 7+ million monthly website readers, 2+ million social media followers, and has existing relationships with thousands of local SMBs. We also publish well-established magazines in each market and produce more than 50 cultural events and festivals annually.
Euclid Media Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. Our reporting, our products, our events are better when we celebrate, support, and include perspectives from varied backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer, we endeavor to build teams that reflect diversity.
How To Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to careers(at)euclidmediagroup.com, with the subject line “Digital Services Manager”. No resume will be considered without a cover letter.